SAYA BERIKAN COPAS BEBERAPA DARI ISI FILE DOWNLOAD TANPA GAMBAR UNTUK MENJADI ACUAN ANDA. TOMBOL DOWNLOAD ADA DI BAWAH.
- If I __________ (need) any help, I __________ (ask) you
- Come on! Hurry up! Ann __________ (be) annoyed if we __________ (be) late.
- If I was offered the job, I think I __________ (take) it.
- Many people would be out of work if that factory __________ (close) down.
- If she sold her car, she __________ (not/get) much money for it.
- Would George be angry if I __________ (take) his bicycle without asking?
- If someone __________ (walk) in here with a gun, I’d be very frightened.
- What would happen if you __________ (not/go) to work tomorrow.
- Tom got to the station in time. If he __________ (miss) the train, he would have been late for his interview.
- It’s good that Ann reminded me about Tom’s birthday. I __________ (forget) if she hadn’t reminded me.
- We might not have stayed at this hotel if George __________ (not/recommended) it to us.
- I’d have sent you a postcard while I was on holiday if I __________ (have) your address.
- People should send their complaints to the head office.
- They had to postpone the meeting because of illness
- Somebody might have stolen your car if you had left the keys in it
- An electrical fault could have caused the fire
- They are going to hold next year’s congress in San Francisco
- They shouldn’t have played the football match in such bad weather
- The doctor made the patient __________ in bed. (stay)
- Crane had her house __________. (paint)
- The teacher had the class __________ a 2000 word research paper (write)
- I made my son __________ the window before he could go outside to play. (wash)
- Don got some kids in the neighborhood __________ out his garage. (clean)
- I went to the bank to have a check __________. (cash)
- Tom had a bad headache yesterday, so he got his twin brother Tim __________ to class for him. The teacher didn’t know the difference. (go)
- When Scott went shopping, he found a jacket that he really like. After he had the sleeves __________, it fit him perfectly. (shorten)
- My boss asked me __________ my report because he wasn’t satisfied with it. (redo)
- Alice stopped at the service station to have the tank __________ (fill)
- I got Mary __________ me some money so I could go to a movie last night. (lend)
- Field went to a doctor to have the wart on his nose __________ (remove)
- Peeling onions always makes me __________ (cry)
- Tom Sawyer was supposed to paint the fence, but he didn’t want to do it. He was a very clever boy. Some how he got his friend __________ it for him. (do)
- He had a professional photographer __________ pictures of everyone who participated in our wedding. (take)
- I spilled some tomato sauce on my suit coat. Now, I need to get my suit __________ (clean)