SAYA BERIKAN COPAS BEBERAPA DARI ISI FILE DOWNLOAD TANPA GAMBAR UNTUK MENJADI ACUAN ANDA. TOMBOL DOWNLOAD ADA DI BAWAH.
Practice makes perfect!
- Problem : Future Simple Tense
S + will + V1
S + to be + going to + V1
- Rifaldi: I ………. the student exchange programme next year.
Rabbani: That’s a good idea.
- join D. have joined
- joined E. have been joining
- will join
(UAN Th pelajaran 2001/2002 soal no.27)
- Problem : Future Perfect Tense
S + will have + V3
- Ridwan : I’m going to Hide Park to hear the people making speeches.
David : You’ll be late. By the time you get there, they ……….
- finish D. have finished
- will finish E. will have finished
- are finishing
(UAN Th pelajaran 2001/2002 soal no.30)
- Ridwan : When are the children going to see the rice field?
Wily : In June, after the harvest time.
Ridwan : Are they? So, by the time they get there, the farmers
………. all the crops.
- harvest D. had harvested
- harvested E. will have harvested
- has harvested
(UAN Th pelajaran 2000/2001 soal no.27)
- Bronto leaves Surabaya for Medan by GIA 707 at 9 a.m.
By 11 a.m. he ………. there.
- arrive D. will arrive
- arrived E. will have arrived
- was arriving
(UAN Th pelajaran 1999/2000 soal no.24)
- Tati : May I borrow your new novel?
Lina : Yes, but next Monday. I ………. reading it by then.
- would finish D. will be finishing
- am finishing E. will have finished
- have finished
(UAN Th pelajaran 2002/2003 soal no.31)
- Atik : When will your sister finish her study?
Mirna : I hope she ………. by July next year.
- will have graduated D. is going to graduate
- has graduated E. intends to graduate
- will graduated
(UAN Th pelajaran 2003/2004 soal no.46)
- X : Can I have your report on the last week’s study tour to Lampung?
Y : I’m still working on it. But I ………. it by the time you’re
back from the meeting.
- am going to finish D. am finishing
- will have finished E. will finish
- have finished
- Problem : Passive Form
to be + V3
- Rega : Can I borrow your car?
Rafli : I’m sorry, it ……….
- repairs D. is to repair
- repaired E. is being repaired
- is repairing
(UAN Th pelajaran 2001/2002 soal no.28)
- Dika : Can I borrow your laptop?
Ditya : Certainly, but what’s wrong with yours?
Dika : It ………. now.
- is being repaired D. has repaired
- repaired E. is going to repair
- is repairing
(UAN Th pelajaran 1999/2000 soal no.47)
- Rudi : Why are you so late today?
Tino : Sorry, Rud. My car ……….
Rudi : So you came here on foot?
Tino : Yes, I did.
- is repairing D. is being repaired
- has just repaired E. will have been repaired
- will be repairing
(UAN Th pelajaran 2002/2003 soal no.37)
- Problem : If Conditional
If + S + V2, S + would + V1
- Rieka : What would you give me if you’re sent abroad?
Reza : If I was sent abroad, I ………. a dictionary for you.
- bought D. will have bought
- will buy E. would have bought
- would buy
(UAN Th pelajaran 2001/2002 soal no.32)
- Problem : Causative Have
S + have/has/had + O (orang) + V1
S + have/has/had + O (benda) + V3
- Any : The dress really fits you.
Did you make it by yourself?
Dita : No, I ……….
- have made it D. have to make it
- had made it E. had to make it
- had it made
(UAN Th pelajaran 2001/2002 soal no.36)
- Problem : Past Continuous Tense
S + was/were + Ving
- The librarian suddenly heard a noise.
Librarian : What was that noise?
Student : I dropped some books while I ………. they to the
- carry D. am carrying
- carried E. have carried
- was carrying
(UAN Th pelajaran 2000/2001 soal no.21)
- Nindy : When did you get this cassette?
Lia : Yesterday. When I ………. home, a boy asked me to
give it to you.
- walk D. was walking
- walked E. has been walking
(UAN Th pelajaran 2002/2003 soal no.23)
- Nukmi : What was your sister doing when you arrived home last
Rendra : She ………. in the kitchen.
- cooks D. has been cooking
- is cooking E. was cooking
- has cooked
(UAN Th pelajaran 2003/2004 soal no.40)
- Problem : Expressing
q Teacher : Why do you throw the rubbish in the class?
You must not do that.
Keep it clean!
Anton : All right Sir.
The underlined word express ……..
- Pride D. Sympathy
- Request E. Prohibition
(UAN Th pelajaran 2001/2002 soal no.22)
- Lisa : What about going to a seafood restaurant, Dad?
Dad : ……..
What will daddy say to show that he doesn’t like seafood?
- I’m afraid I like fish
- I can’t stand eating seafood
- I am really fond of eating fish
- I am sure I’ll enjoy it very much
- It’s menu doesn’t offer us many kinds of seafood
(UAN Th pelajaran 2001/2002 soal no.33)
- Donny : What about your English test result?
Tania : …….. with it. I only got 5.
- I am dissatisfied D. I am greatfull
- I am pleased E. I am not annoyed
- I feel satisfied
(UAN Th pelajaran 2001/2002 soal no.34)
- Policeman : Your truck causes too much pollution.
Driver : Oh,….. officer
Policeman : Please, consult a mechanic about it.
Driver : Yes, I will.
- Why not D. Congratulation
- I’m sorry E. Don’t mention it
- How come
(UAN Th pelajaran 2000/2001 soal no.23)
- X : What do you think of government liquidating several banks
Y : I’m one of the costumers of the liquidated banks, so …..
- I’m keen on it D. I’m interested in it
- I’m aware of it E. I’m unhappy about it
- I’m sure about it
(UAN Th pelajaran 2000/2001 soal no.31)
- Arry : We have involved ourselves in this research for many days.
Do you think it will be successful?
Rino : …….. But I hope so.
- Certainly D. There is no doubt
- I am certain E. I can’t say that for sure
- I am convinced
(UAN Th pelajaran 2000/2001 soal no.33)
- Andi : I think the government should give more attention to small
Bobi : I think so, because this group offers more job
The underlined sentence means Bobi …..
- Likes it Dislikes it
- Denies it Agree with it
- Object it
(UAN Th pelajaran 2000/2001 soal no.34)
- X : Have you visited Bob?
He got an accident last week.
Y : Oh, poor Bob. I hope he’ll be better soon.
The underlined sentence express …..
- Sadness D. Expectation
- Pleasure E. Satisfaction
(UAN Th pelajaran 2002/2003 soal no.29)
- X : Jane didn’t pass her exam.
Y : Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.
From the underlined word we know that the second speaker express her …..
- Disappointment D. Apology
- Sympathy E. Anger
(UAN Th pelajaran 2002/2003 soal no.30)
- Aunti : Have you heard that you have been promoted to higher
Weny : Oh,….. Thank God.
- it’s a nuisance I’m sorry to hear that
- it is terrible it’s really wonderful
- I haven’t heard about it
(UAN Th pelajaran 2002/2003 soal no.41)
- Dina : I will ask Fito to repair my computer
Susi : ….. to do it. He knows nothing about computer.
- He is the right person D. It’s necessary for him
- Give a change to him E. It’s impossible for him
- You can ask him
(UAN Th pelajaran 2002/2003 soal no.42)
- X : Tom, are you sure that we are going to have a math test next
Y : ….. We’ve finished lesson 5, haven’t we?
- I hope so D. It’s out of the question
- I agree with that E. I am 100 percent certain about it
- I am sorry to hear that
(UAN Th pelajaran 2002/2003 soal no.43)