SAYA BERIKAN COPAS BEBERAPA DARI ISI FILE DOWNLOAD TANPA GAMBAR UNTUK MENJADI ACUAN ANDA. TOMBOL DOWNLOAD ADA DI BAWAH.
- Dyah Ayu : Do you agree that English is very important nowdays?
Mayang : _____ later, when you study in the university, you’ll find that many books you need are written in English.
- My opinion it really is
- No, it isn’t
- Oh, don’t worry about it
- I don’t know
- Here you are
- Jeany : Reading a newspaper in the morning is a good thing to do, isn’t it?
Yayan : That’s right. But unfortunately I can’t do it. That’s right mean ……….
- Father : We are proud of you son. You are a real hero. You’ve been the best graduate.
Bejo : Thank’s dad
From dialogue, we know that Bejo’s father __
- Feels happy for his son’s achievement
- Wants his son be the best graduate
- Cares very much about his son
- Has nothing but his son
- Makes his son a hero
- Ismara : English is an important language, isn’t it?
Febri : That’s right. But unfortunately I can’t speak English well.
Ismara : Well, you should practice it a lot.
The underlined word are normally used for __
- Dian : This telegram is for my husband. He’s out on duty.
What do you recommend me to do?
Eka : Why, don’t you ring him and tell him that a telegram’s arrived?
In the dialogue above, Dian is asking for Eka’s _____
- Gigih : Have you heard that Fatka got the first prize for a speech contest held in our school?
Unggul : Oh, really? ………….
- It’s impossible
- It’s out of question
- I’m sorry to hear that
- His parent must be proud of him
- I’m fed up with him
- Jarot : Hi Diorita, ………. ?
Diorita : That’s very kind of you, but I’m expecting my father.
- Could you tell me why ?
- Shall I help you ?
- Can I drive you home ?
- Could you give me a lift ?
- Shall I bring you a drink ?
- Yovie : Excuse me, may I go out for a moment ?
Naomi : Oh, sure.
From underlined sentence, we may conclude that the first speaker asks for _____
- An offer
- An apology
- Mr. Hadi : Do you think we can see the marketing manager at his office?
Secretary : _____ He usually go out for lunch at this hour. You may come here in the morning.
- It’s quite possible
- Why not? Everything is possible
- Nothing is certain yet
- here’s very little change for it
- There’s always change for it
- Mrs. Aditya : If I don’t have a certificate showing ownership of property for the guarantee, will the bank lend me some money?
Mrs. Harry : I can’t say that for sure.
The underlined expression is used to express
- Son : Father, I think we need to expand our business. We should borrow some money from the bank to increase the capital.
Father : __________
The following expression of agreement can be used to complete the dialogue above, except _____
- I agree with you
- That’s a good idea
- I don’t have any objection to the idea
- I’m afraid it’s not the time
- That’s right
- Policeman : Were you in that mall when the building was burnt down?
Student : Yes sir. I admit joining the riot but I didn’t have anything to do with the burning down.
The last statement show a __________ about the burning down.
- Chief of the village : You must stop cutting down the trees in this forest, otherwise you will be sent to prison.
Villager : I’m sorry sir. I won’t do it anymore.
- an advice
- a request
- a command
- an invitation
- a warning
- Which of the folowing utterance does not express permission?
- May I use your pen?
- Could I use your pen?
- Mind if I use your pen?
- I wonder if I could borrow your pen?
- Do you know that I need your pen?
- Rina : I’d like to go on sight seeing this afternoon what about you Rini? Will you accompany me?
Rini : “ _____ what time shal we start?”
- Yes, sure
- Excuse me
- Not at all
- Forgive me
- See you later
- Dina : “It’s very hot in this room, isn’t it?”
Tuti : “_____ Budi?”
- Would you be so kind as to open the window
- How can you open the window
- Will you open the window
- Didn’t you open the window
- Do you open the window
- Tania : How about a drink?
Asep : _____
Tania : Coca-cola or Fanta?
Asep : Coca-cola please
Which of the following is not suitable to complete the dialogue above?
- I won’t say no
- Thank you
- Yes, with pleasure
- You are right
- I’d like to but I must leave now
- X : All the articles are very boring
Y : That’s right I am _____ with them
- Ibrahim : Boys, why did you throw stones at my car? You are very naughty.
Children : _____ mom, we didn’t do it
- You are right
- We don’t deny it
- We are sorry
- We admit it
- That’s not true
- Student : It is all right if I read this reference book in this room?
Librarian : _____
- Yes, you are
- Yes, certainly
- I don’t know
- Yes, you do
- It’s up to you
- Student A : Have you went to Bali?
Student B : No, I haven’t. but I hope to be able to do it next time.
The underlined expression shows _____
- Azhar : What’s wrong with your camera, Tom?
Tommy : The lense doesn’t focus well
Azhar : _____?
Tommy : No, thanks. I can fix it my self
- Will you bring it to a repairman
- Should I charge it
- Do you need some help
- Have you had it repaired
- Would you buy a new one
- Passanger : It is allowed to bring a bird on the plane?
Officer : I am sorry, that’s not allowed
The underlined utterance express _____
- Anton : What do you think about the war?
Mardi : The cost of the war in death suffering and destruction of property was enormous. It really make people so _____
- up set
- Dian : Do you think nulvicious food improve your health?
Rani : Yes, _____ it will
- I deny that
- I am absolutely sure
- I’m probably
- There’s a change of
- I’m not certain
- The following expression can be used when someone says uncertanty, except _____
- I am not sure
- Iam not certain
- Of course not
- There’s no doubt
- I doubt
- Budi is a very good in English, there is _____ of getting three
- a good chance
- more chance
- a little chance
- Amir : He say that you make a noise in the classroom.
Budi : That’s not true
The underlined utterance expressed _____
- The following expressions can be used to say an ability, except _____
- I am able to …..
- I think I can’t …..
- I am capable of …..
- I am good at …..
- I have ability in …..
- Ali : What was your father’s purpose in giving you a gift?
Usman : He is _____ with my marks in the final exam
- fed up