Saya berikan copas beberapa dari isi file download tanpa gambar untuk menjadi acuan anda. tombol download ada di bawah.
We are writing to complain about ads on TV. There are so many ads, especially during our favorite programs. We think they should be stopped for a number of reason.
First, ads are nuisance. They go on for along time and there are so many. Sometimes there seems to be too many ads in one program.
Second, ads are a bad influence on people. They try to encourage people to buy unhealthy food like beer, soft drink, candy and chips. And they make people want things they do not really need and cannot afford. It can lead to consumerism.
Finally, the people who make ads have to much say in what programs people watch. That is because they want to pull all their ads on popular programs that a lot of people watch. Some programs that are not so popular get stopped because they do not attract enough ads, even though those programs may be someone’s favorite.
For those reasons, we think your TV station should be stop showing ads. They interrupt programs. They are a bad influence on people, and they are sometimes put a stop to people’s favorite shows. We are sick of ads, and now we mostly watch other channels.
- What is the purpose of the writer writing this letter?
- To explain commercials on TV
- To tell the editor to complain TV programs
- To describe advertisement shows on TV
- To present point of view about ads on TV
- To persuade the editor to stop commercial on TV
- What do you call the type of this text?
- Analytical exposition
- Hortatory exposition
- What is the recommendation given by the writer?
- The editor should show ads on TV
- Popular programs should have many ads
- Ads should be banned from TV programs
- Programs on TV should attract many ads
- Commercial on TV should encourage people to buy
- Which part of the text contains the advice of the writer to do something better?