SAYA BERIKAN COPAS BEBERAPA DARI ISI FILE DOWNLOAD TANPA GAMBAR UNTUK MENJADI ACUAN ANDA. TOMBOL DOWNLOAD ADA DI BAWAH.
Present Simple Tense
Complete these sentences using the verbs in the brackets. Use the present simple tense!
- Yuriko and Kyoko are Japanese. They (come) __________ from Osaka.
- I always (watch) __________ the news programme on TV.
- She usually (go) __________ to the campus on foot.
- My father (have) __________ a new car.
- Mmmmm! The dinner (smell) __________ good. What is it?
- They (not enjoy) __________ the party at all. The music is too loud.
- We (kill) __________ animals just for food.
- Many SMU students often (go) __________ home late because they have to join some extra courses.
- Water (consist) __________ of hydrogen and oxygen.
- My friends and I often (have) __________ lunch in the canteen.
- Our class (start) __________ at 6.30 and it (finish) __________ at 1.30 in the afternoon.
- We always (speak) __________ English in the classroom.
Use one of the following verbs to complete these sentence. Sometimes you need the negative forms!
- The earth __________ round the sun. flow
- Most rivers __________ into the sea. produce
- The sun __________ in the east. believe
- Bees __________ honey. cause
- An atheist __________ in God. grow
- Bad driving __________ many accidents. eat
- A liar is someone who __________ the truth. live
- Rice __________ in Britain. go
- Vegetarians __________ meat. rise
- James __________ in Zurich. tell
Complete these sentences using the verbs in the brackets. Use the present simple or present continuous tense.
- My father (read) __________ the newspaper everyday, but he (not, read) __________ the newspaper now.
- Mary (cook) __________ her own dinner now.
- Ann (have) __________ brown eyes and she (wear) __________ glasses.
- Robert is a teacher. He (teach) __________ English and now he (teach) __________ in my class.
- John’s family (eat) __________ dinner at the same time everyday. During dinner, her mother (not, let) __________ anyone talk on the phone.
- Roy is in his bedroom now. He (read) __________a novel. He (like) __________ reading.
- We are at a restaurant now. We (have) __________ dinner. We (like) __________ the food because it (taste) __________ good.
- He (study) __________ in a mechanical school now.
Are the underlined verbs right or wrong? Correct the verbs that are wrong.
- The moon goes round the earth.
- I usually go to school on foot.
- Water boils at 100 degree celcius.
- The water boils. Can you turn the stove off?
- I go to bed now. Goodnight!
- Look! The fire burns your house.
- “Hurry up! It’s time to leave.” ”OK, I come.”
- Can you hear those girls? What do they talk about?
- Let’s go out. It isn’t raining
- You always work
- Where is the tool box? I am needing the hammer.
- I am very thirsty. I am waiting a glass of water.
- I catch what you mean. “Now, I am knowing the problem.
- The meal is tasting
- He looks very confused. He isn’t remembering his telephone number.
- She is very annoying. I am hating
- I am feeling you are sick.
- They are playing so well. I like them.
- I am thinking about you
- I am thinking you can finish the work successfully.
Complete these sentences using the verbs in the brackets. Use the present past tense!
For Example :
When he was a child Tom (not like) did not like football.
Jim (drink) drank a cup of tea before class this morning.
- They (have) __________ lunch at a Mexican restaurant yesterday.
- I (read) __________ an interesting article in the magazine two days ago.
- Shakespeare (write) __________ Romeo and Juliet.
- Last week the ambassador (not give) ___________ speech in front of the president.
- Sue (study) __________ English in her best friend’s house last night.
- Yusuf and I (try) __________ to discuss the problems this morning.
- They (lie) __________ about the murder last week.
- The witness (not, want) __________ to tell the truth yesterday.
- The Police (not, catch) __________ the murderer.
- Last night I (call) __________ my grandfather on the phone, but my grand father (say) __________ that he was sleeping.
Change the word in the brackets to the appropriate form.
Anton __________ (be) born in Ujung Pandang, South Sulawesi. When he __________ (be) a child, he __________ (move) to Surabaya with his parents. One day, Anton __________ (meet) his future wife at the office. He __________ (get) married. Then, he and his wife __________ (move) to Jakarta. Next, he ___________ (go) back to Surabaya. He __________ (have) two children without any job. He __________ (leave) Surabaya and __________ (go) to Malaysia. Last year, he and his family _________ (move) to Kuala Lumpur.